GAMURS Group (gamurs.group), a world renown Media business owning and operating websites such as Dot Esports (dotesports.com), We Got This Covered (wegotthiscovered.com), Pro Game Guides (progameguides.com), Gamepur (gamepur.com), The Mary Sue (themarysue.com) and others is looking for:
Junior Full Time Journalist (Multiple)
To produce written content for its audience of 45 million monthly readers. In order to be considered for the role in the Belgrade office we are establishing in April this year, we are looking for the candidates which:
- Have excellent proficiency in written and spoken English (with a higher emphasis on written English)
- Have great knowledge or interest in the video gaming space and/or entertainment space. The gaming space would entail knowledge of both competitive (esports) and general gaming news and developments. Entertainment space would entail knowledge about latest releases of blockbusters, Netflix and other platforms’ original content (such as shows and movies), movie industry gossip, news around movie stars etc.
- Have a can do attitude and willingness to either commence or further your career in internet journalism
- Display diligence in work, proactiveness and willingness to learn
- It would be highly regarded if you have knowledge about writing SEO optimised content and have used WordPress and Trello before
- Have the ability to work in a team as well as communicate and effectively coordinate workflow with team-members working out of our US and Australian offices.
To Apply for these positions please provide:
- A Resume in English language
- A cover letter in English which would also contain links to your portfolio (your written content in English which was published online on any website or any type of contribution you might have made to an online community (such as your work on any wiki pages, personal blogs, unpaid contributions to websites you are passionate about)). We would also consider your work which was not published but is of sufficient quality in terms of content subjects and proper English language.
- Any additional support materials you would like to provide to strengthen your application for the advertised position.
We offer a competitive starting salary with the first increase after 6 months, i.e. after the trial period. Furthermore, you will receive full pension and social benefits.
About our websites and writer profiles:
Dot Esports is the premier global destination for coverage of esports. Founded in December 2013, Dot Esports is part of the GAMURS’ network of websites with 13 million MAUs and over 36 million pageviews monthly.
Dot Esports writers are all about esports and its latest news, trends and scoops. They are well informed about a specific esport or are applying their talent across multiple world’s greatest competitive games. They love to cover greatest tournaments, regularly watch esports biggest events and are fully engrained in the community.
We Got This Covered
We Got This Covered (WGTC), a leading independent voice for pop culture and entertainment coverage, was founded in 2010 by three university students in Toronto. Part of the GAMURS’ network of websites, WGTC now serves more than 15 million monthly unique users with over 31 million monthly pageviews.
We Got This Covered writers are pop culture fanatics who live and breathe entertainment industry. They combine their knowledge of pop culture with the ability to identify, research and write stories which are either suitable for SEO or social media distribution.
Gamepur is a part of GAMURS Group, a network that includes Dot Esports, We Got This Covered, Prima Games, The Mary Sue, Pro Game Guides, and Touch Tap Play. The site serves more than 6 million monthly active users as of December 2021, with more than 13.5 million pageviews a month.
Gamepur writers are avid gamers who understand the importance of covering both gaming news and guides for the most prominent video games with massive or niche followings. The team is apt in writing great SEO content which mostly focuses on video game guides.
Pro Game Guides
Pro Game Guides was an independent video game guides website incorporated into GAMURS Group in 2020 and since then has grown from 7 to 10.5 million users and 26 million pageviews. It is a powerhouse for titles such as Roblox, Fortnite, Pokemon, Minecraft and other world hits.
Pro Game Guides writers are versatile aficionados of videogames which are global phenomena and are particularly skilful in finding new SEO opportunities for these massive titles or up and coming contenders.
The Mary Sue
The Mary Sue is a recent addition of the GAMURS Group (as of November 2021) and is a website which covers a wide variety of subjects: pop culture from the perspective interesting to female readers, books, comics, US politics, some gaming and other subjects.
The Mary Sue writers are well read, outspoken, interested in providing new light to a plethora of subjects and also daring. They excel at shinning a new light upon the world of pop culture.
Opširnije o uslugama Centra: